Friday, December 23, 2016

Week # 19 .........Use your talents

Hello mis amigos fiels,

What a sweet week I had here in Guatemala. On Thursday my companion and I figured out that we get along real good so that’s fun. Friday we were contacting and we saw this guy chopping wood so I asked if I could help. But let me tell you palm tree wood is a whole different animal. Its not your average 4th of July chopping wood. My first swing on this sucker I broke this guys hand made axe but he said it was good and he made another in 5 minutes but it was good getting a few swings at some wood. Also we went to a Christmas party at the ward, which was fun, we ate a lot of food. The next day was really fun because we taught a lot of the members who give us tostadas, which are way good. I put plastic on my preach my gospel so that’s cool. Sunday was a hoot, there was this dude who came into the church during sacrament meeting and tried selling avocados LOL. He just started yelling and trying to sell his guacamole too LOL, then this guy from sumpango came into church late and he is kind of special so at like 9:30 he shook everyone’s hands and went and sat on the stand LOL. Yesterday we balled up at the stake center in chimaltenango. That was my week, uneventful but always good and tiring.

Spiritual thought - we all are given many talents, and our Heavenly Father wants and expects us to use them to build his kingdom. So when we use them we are blessed with more talents. So the point is we need to be ourselves always and use the talents that we have because they are unique to us. We are all so blessed with many talents so we need to show our love and appreciation by using these talents.

Ps saw my boy Elder Asay

Va pues cheles

Elder Peacock

No comments:

Post a Comment