Friday, December 9, 2016

Week #18 ........Planting Seeds


Hey People of America

This week was soooo sweet.  I’m not going to do the day-by-day thing because I’ll be honest not a lot of things change day by day. This week was so good, had 3 baptism two white kids and a little girl. No they don’t speak English but if you will look at the picture it looks like I’m in Idaho on the mission LOL.  We had transfers yesterday and I’m still in El Tejar but with Elder Sorto, he is Salvadoran. …And we are best friends. We just feed of each other’s energy and we are going to have success. I know its been only one day but he’s sweet. It was hotter than nothing else this week. It doesn’t feel like December because I’m sweating gallons a day. Story - We contacted this lady and we asked her who God was and what role he played in her life. She said that God lives in my side…LOL I guess she got some weird rendition of the Adam and Eve story and how women was created from the rib of Adam LOL sad, but so funny. Hey I turned 4 months, which is weird, I still feel new and finished training so I’m real now. When in training I felt like Chet the reindeer in Santa Clause 3 LOL. During the baptism of Meily she ran to the font, and we have to be in before them so I ran too and slipped into the font and made a big splash soooo funny. So i was soaked in the font while baptizing this girl LOL. I love El Tejar and Chimaltenango and Guatemala and you guys!!

Spiritual thought –

We have one job as missionary’s and member of the church. To plant seeds in the hearts of the people we meet. Missionaries share spiritual messages with every single person. That is how we plant seeds, but members don’t necessarily need to teach lesson 3 about the gospel of Jesus Christ to plant seeds. But rather and maybe a better way to share the gospel is simply by example. Jesus led and taught by example and we need to follow this way of planting seeds. Just do your best to be like Christ and that’s the best way to be a missionary everyday!


Love Elder Peacock









Jake and Elder Sorto






No comments:

Post a Comment