Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Week #17......Small Things in life bring us blessings


Hey Family and Friends

 

We had a great week here in el Tejar. Here’s a little about what I did.

 

Martes -

Had divisions with Elder Clavo he’s from Peru he’s kind of a little weird haha but he’s good so that was fun.  We were in El Tejar again so that’s always fun. We taught a bunch of lessons and during one of the lessons Elder Clavo put on a ring from and investigator. Long story short it got stuck on his finger and it’s still there today because he can’t get it off lol. 

 

Mircoles-

We had a multi zone conference of all the 4 zones here in the mountains. It was so cool I learned a whole bunch but I am the only new kid in the mountains so didn’t see anyone I knew but this day got my companion and I pumped to do some work so we literally ran from appointment to appointment so that was super cool. What a sick day.

 

THANKSGIVING.-

My meal selection today while all of you ate turkey 

3 Misperos for breakfast, cow liver for lunch, and eggs for dinner lol. Today was sweet one of our investigators Christopher got an answer and wants to be baptized but he works Sundays so that will be tough but cool day

 

Viernes-

Today was grand we had our last reunion de los neuvos so I saw all my buddies which was so sick Elder Fischer is so skinny lol. Everyone is killing it, so I’m so happy for them. Today we rode a train called the metro and it 1000000 times scarier than the subway in New York haha but it was so cool to ride, it felt like a champ.

 

Sabado-

I had a sweet lesson with a family we contacted familia sarazua and they are legit. They just need to have enough faith to stop going to their church and go the Lords church but this day was splendid

 

Domingo -

Best day- we taught 16 lessons and 8 of our investigators came to church and it was so cool. I was so tired this day like wow wanted to die but it was sick.

 

Lunes/p-day -

We went to the mall and played air hockey hahaha I took the zone to the shack and then I ate some grape ice cream I’m telling you this stuff is so good. 

 

Spiritual thought - When we show our faith in Christ he blesses us. When we do the small things in life we are eternally blessed so just endure to the end and everything with be just sweet.

 

Love you all, Thanks for the emails and prayers 

 

Elder Peacock

No comments:

Post a Comment