Thursday, November 17, 2016

Week #15......Never a Sacrifice that is bigger than the blessings that follows

Familiares y amigos,

Wow super good week this week this is what I did.

Tuesday-
Divisions with Elder Hernandez, I had the opportunity to led my area which is a big compliment from the zone leaders, because elders in training never lead the area, but it was super cool. I think I handled it well, so that was good. Elder Hernandez is from Honduras and he reminds me of my buddy Bray. So we had a good time on Tuesday.

Wednesday-
Oh my what a funny day haha we had a lesson with a kid named D and at the end of the lesson we asked if he would pray but haha he started his prayer with good morning Jesus how are you?? LOL super funny! This little kid probably 3 years old was a running by our house with a bear head on like a mascot head, so funny. Also we ate lunch at a member’s house and they have a cat named Shet and she always yells at the cat and it sounds like she is swearing in English. Also today every person I passed asked my one of 3 questions; are you related to Donald Trump. Did you vote for Donald Trump and do you hate me because I’m Latino LOL so funny. Today we meet two new investigators so cool.

Thursday-
So you remember my fist baptism C yeah so two weeks ago he disappeared off the face of the earth and we have been looking for him ever since, but today we said a bunch of prayers asking to find him and we found him. What a miracle, he also came to church on Sunday, which is great. The volcano erupted again and shook the ground and everything…. pretty cool. We found a new part of our area we didn’t know existed so we are excited to contact it. 

Friday-
Divisions with Elder Arellano leader de zona. I led the area again, which is always way cool. I learned a bunch from him and how to be a better teacher. I felt this day was awesome because we found a new family to teach.

Saturday-
Funniest day yet, holy cow like during lunch my companion clogged the bathroom of a member and the bathrooms here aren’t flushable. You have to get a bucket to flush the toilet. I do not know why I found that so funny but what can I say I’m a big fan of clogged bathroom stories super funny. I was asked again if I was Donald Trump today and I was like no and then he said well I only know two white people Trump and Marraco mama.. There were a lot of things wrong with this statement. First its barrack Obama and second he isn’t white but haha so funny

Sunday-
Today was so spiritual we had lessons with C, M and M three future baptisms…. hopefully and all went excellently as we planned. Today I felt like my Spanish was decent enough not to make myself look dumb in lessons I love Sundays.

I’m doing so, good having a blast, learning a lot about the gospel and myself.

Spiritual Thought-
There is never a sacrifice that is bigger than the blessings that follow. This is so true and I see it everyday. If we are willing to pay the price will see more blessings than we thought possible.

People are bundled up in coats here in Guatemala but I’m chilling in my short sleeved shirt because it 75 degrees but hey I love Guatemala and I love you guys

Love,

Elder Pavo Real 
















No comments:

Post a Comment