Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Week #27......."Do your Job"


VAMOS PATS VAMOS!!!!!!

Sup team- 

This week was real grand we worked really hard and are going to baptize on Sunday moms birthday… so mom Happy Birthday. Also on p-day we went to my investigators house his name is Henry and we are best friends. I taught him to play this circle game where you make a circle with your fingers and you put it below your waist and if some body looks at it you get to punch them 3 times. LOL, anyways we are bruised up and down our arms. Also its hotter than.... I do not know.. something real hot. I sweat the equivalent of 12 buckets of sweat each day and my eyes always sting because there always sweat in them. But hey I turned 6 months this week Wow time is flying by I feel like I just left my house. But I’m so happy to be in this beautiful part of Gods creation. I’ll be honest adapting to the culture was really hard but I’m glad I am here working with the Lord to bring his people the truth. 

PS Happy Birthday Mom on the 12, I love you so much thanks for being my biggest fan and supporter. I am grateful for everything that you do for me and my sisters, we wouldn't be here without you.

PSS GO Pats

Spiritual thought-

In memory of my beloved Patriots taking home the Lombardi trophy… I remembered a phrase from the 2015 season. "Do Your Job". When Bill Belichick (head coach) said "Do Your Job" he wanted every player on his team to do his individual part, so the team as a whole could be successful. We can relate this to our own lives. Christ, our head coach, has given us every opportunity to succeed. He gave us the ultimate sacrifice. And we all have the chance to have success if we just "Do our Job". Because really that’s all that Christ asks is that we do all we can to repent and live a righteous life. So my challenge to you is like Christ’s to everyone. Just do your part. When we do our part we will be successful here in life and eternally happy.


Love you guys have a great week and remember- GO PATS

Love,
Elder Peacock

The Burning of the Tie- 6 month mark















No comments:

Post a Comment