Friday, February 17, 2017

Week #28......Walk in the meekness of my spirit

Happy Valentines Day….. From the HOTTEST place on earth.

Dudes what a sweet week I had. We ended up baptizing my best friend named Henry in the river in our area. I am so grateful to know him and to have had the chance to teach him the things I know to be true. We have seen a huge change in his life since he started taking lessons from us. I am grateful that I was able to preform the ordinance that will give him eternal opportunities to progress in the gospel. Anyway other than that this week was super ordinary, super hot.  Our area is really really small so I’ve already contacted the whole village, but we found that there is a second part of our area but is 35 minutes by bus and like 15 quetzals so its expensive for people to go to church. We are going to get really creative this week to find people to teach and baptize. This week I’m pumped because we get to hear Elder Rasband on Thursday. It’s with mission south so its like 6-hour buses ride there but I’m excited it’ll be dope. 

Spiritual thought D&C 19:23 Learn of me, and listen to my words; walk in the meekness of my Spirit, and you shall have peace in me. We are all searching for peace and here’s how you can have it. Think about the phrase walk in meekness in my spirit.

I love you guys! Guatemala is sick!

Elder peacock


Henry Baptism, Elder Peacock and Elder Lares- Santa Barbara







Jake and Elder Lares made signs for my Birthday






No comments:

Post a Comment