Sunday, October 22, 2017

Week #61.....Inviting the spirit

Loved ones!!!

Hey this week was full of stuff. We had a baptism of an awesome lady named Nancy she is 22 and was baptized on Wednesday. She then went on to watch all 6 sessions of conference.(yes including priesthood) because she is so excited to be a member of Christ’s church. She will be a great member of the church!!!! Next went to the church to watch conference. It was pretty good but not a big fan of watching it in Spanish. I have noticed a theme when David A Bednar speaks; he always invites the spirit to be with us and to guide us to revelation during his talks. And I love that thought. He knows that without the spirit he will just be speaking with words. When we invite and listen to the spirit these words are changed into feelings that lead us to act. General conference is a blessing. This week we played soccer again for p-day. I tried on some glasses from a kid in my zone and I thought they were funny looking so I took a picture. My companion is pretty much just like the first two companions that I have had from Peru. haha but we all good.

Spiritual thought... See above.

Love you guys 


Elder Peacock




No comments:

Post a Comment