Sunday, October 22, 2017

Week #60 ......I am staying in Antigua, Guatemala

Hey Guys,

Transfers were yesterday, and I am staying in Antigua and I am training a new zone leader. His name is Elder Conde. He is from Peru; he will be my third Peruvian companion, which makes me hesitant because my first two were tough. But I have heard great things about him so I sure we will be fine. He is 24 years old so its been funny he is 5 and a half years older than me and I am training him to be a zone leader haha. This Sunday Elder Rosas got a call to be the assistant to the president. On sunday we went to presidents house to eat with his family. It was awesome they are cool people. So then I was in the capitol until changes on Tuesday. So I hung out with the zone leaders of villa Hermosa. They are two fun dudes Elder Fisher from Sandy and Elder Mccleary from Missouri. We cut each others hair and I think it turned out pretty good. We took some weird pictures because we had nothing to do because it was raining super hard during p-day. My zone is a super young. Every area is in training. So there is a bunch of new people in the Zona Antigua. Today we had a baptism after we write so that will be fun. I will tell you more about Nancy next week. Oh fun facts about Guatemala. I’m not sure that its true but somebody told us that Antigua is the second most catholic city in the world right behind Rome, and I totally believe it. So many Catholics. The other day I lost my wallet. It had 40 quetzales in it. Its like 5 bucks in the states but it still sucked. haha 

Spiritual thought. General conference is an amazing thing that only happens twice a year. Apostles of Jesus Christ will address us and we will be able to learn a bunch. So watch and learn people.







Love Elder Peacock

No comments:

Post a Comment