Sunday, September 24, 2017

Week #59 ....Jesus Loves you!

Hey Guys!!

This week was fun!!! To start off, on Sunday I did something I haven’t done in 13 months, ate dinner with a family from Utah hahaha it was so fun my companion was lost because they don’t really speak Spanish and just wanted to talk English haha. They made fun of me because I couldn’t say obligatory. hahaha but we ate shish-kabobs and it was good!!!!  This week we played soccer for p-day(again) and I got fried like a tomato. Now everybody in my area calls me Elder tomato hahaha. …weirdo’s. Its not because I didn’t use sunscreen but it is because the sunscreen I used was expired (I didn’t know that sunscreen expired) and all the Americans got fried. hahaha anyway good stuff. My companion and I get along pretty well (other than he is a mess) but he is a funny dude. Look at this Catholic Church I think its pretty sweet.

Spiritual thought- Jesus loves you hahah cant think of anything…

HAVE A GREAT WEEK 

Elder Peacock 







No comments:

Post a Comment