Monday, September 18, 2017

Week #58......The Earthquake

Hey sorry for not writing yesterday, but I’m here and well

WHAT A BIG EARTHQUAKE
So I was super sick this week (threw up a to) hahahaha so when the earthquake hit I was throwing up in the bathroom, and when randomly the house starts shaking like crazy and I start throwing up everywhere but the toilet hahahahaha so funny (but gross) Like I didn’t want to make a mess but that’s what a 7.7 earthquake does hahaha. This week was fun because my companion started his mission in the area right next to ours. He baptized a family there that this week got sealed in the temple. What a cool experience. I love going to the temple. I learn so much every time that I go into that sacred place. This week was amazing just like every week. Sometime things are really tough and discouraging but most of the time its cool experience after cool experience. And I know all of these situations are preparing me to be the best son of God that I can be. I am learning so much here in beautiful Guatemala. Oh and yesterday I saw a sister Dunford from high school so that was fun.

Spiritual thought -“Is the same that he has always been and will forever be.” that means the gospel never changes. Nor do the blessings that we get as we do his will. So if in the Old Testament people saw miracles so can we, we just need to be more faithful!


Peace till Tuesday Elder Peacock






No comments:

Post a Comment