Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Week #57....The mission is incredible

Hey guys!

This week was pretty good. We found a new family to teach and they are pretty cool. HAHAHAH I have to tell you a story. So I’m pretty buff right, so I was trying to open the door to our house and I accidently used the wrong key and busted this thing inside of the lock so currently we are entering the house though a window until we get the door fixed hahahahahahahaha so funny. Also here people are supper addicted to coffee. So there was a genius that came up with something called Morcaff. Its coffee without harmful substances so we can drink it and still live the word of wisdom. It’s kind of like hot chocolate. (I think its gross but the members here love it). So we were in the house of other missionaries helping them out when suddenly my companion remembers that we need Morcaff to give to some investigators so he (without knowing the bag was open) threw it to me so I could then put it in my backpack to take to investigators. But as you can see in the pictures I got a little messy hahaha good stuff. Also the family did not get married because something came up but we rescheduled the wedding and baptism for Saturday!!!!! 

The mission is incredible…. it is changing me. All worthy capable young men should strive to serve a two-year mission of the Lord. It’s the best thing you can do for yourself and others. If you don’t feel capable read ether 12:27 and do what it says. I love you all!!


Elder Peacock







No comments:

Post a Comment