Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Week #56 ......Antigua is Beautiful

Hey guys first off what on earth happened to BYU on Saturday. I’m glad I was not able to watch the game. 

Anyways what a great week, we had a baptism of a dude named Arnulfo Pérez. He has the best and strongest testimony of any convert that I know. It was seriously incredible to be able to be able to baptize him because he was like a member. He cried after being baptized because he felt the spirit so strongly. Also we are working with a family that could potentially get married and baptized on Saturday. It would be a miracle so we are praying and working hard for them. Also this week I realized how beautiful Antigua is there is always a view of a volcano. We have a family from the states that moved into our ward and will only be here 6 months but I hope I get the chance to know them good. 

Spiritual thought 1juan 1:7 When we walk with Christ he cleans us. 

I love you guys have a great week!!

Love Elder Peacock






No comments:

Post a Comment