Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Week #55 .....Do not yield to temptation!

FAMILY!!!!!

EMERGENCY CHANGES!!!!!! I GOT (WITH MY COMPANION) FROM MILPAS ALTAS (15 MIN FROM ANTIGUA) to ANTIGUA!!

The sister here had some problems so they got moved to our area and we got moved to theirs. It’s been super confusing to open an area as zone leaders but it’s been super successful. When the sisters were here they had zero progressing investigators we have worked 3 days and we have 8 that went to church on Sunday!!!!! It’s so fun to work in Antigua with tourist’s haha. This area only has roads that are pebble stone so my feet have so many blisters that they hurt, and its huge. I have seen more Americans here in the last 3 days than I have in the last year and a little. Haha. The members are pretty cool and are not used to elders at all. (Its always been a sisters area). So I’m in the same zone with the same companion we just changed houses to Antigua (littlest house ever but super expensive for Guatemala. We have been blessed with miracles everyday!!!

Pictures - my last baptism in Milpas Altas (Mizael Castillo) and my companion and some cool Antigua stuff

Spiritual thought - Do not yield to temptation. I have leaned that Satan only tempts us before something great will happen. Like if Heavenly Father is going go give us a bunch of blessings. Satan will tempt us before so that we don’t feel worthy of blessings. If you are tempted just know that if you are faithful, and good things are in store!!!!

Love you all!


Elder Peacock






No comments:

Post a Comment