Saturday, August 5, 2017

Week #51 ...........Do good continually

Hey Buddies.

This week was awesome as usual. We saw miracles in others and ourselves. My zone is killing it. We are as united and fighting the good battle of righteousness. We have struggles of course but we always find a way to overcome. Yesterday we found a sweet dude named Erik. His wife passed away last week and he wants answers and we can give him those answers through the gospel of Jesus Christ. It’s so cool to see how the Gospel can change people. IF THEY WANT TO CHANGE. My companion and I are doing all we can to help our area and the other areas. It crazy to see the happiness that working and giving all that I have brings me so much happiness. My companion goes home in 3 weeks and we are working hard to find somebody this week to baptize his last week in the mission. Being in Antigua is so cool its so pretty and there are always a lot of people from the states who ask me questions because they think I work here haha. And sometimes they think that I don’t speak English (IDK how that is possible I’m the whitest person I know) And they say stuff about us that’s pretty funny sometimes. One time there was a group of like 20 -14 year old girls that were talking about my companions butt haha he had sat in some chocolate haha anyway.....

Spiritual thought - Mosiah 5:2 And they all cried with one voice, saying: Yea, we believe all the words which thou hast spoken unto us; and also, we know of their surety and truth, because of the Spirit of the Lord Omnipotent, which has wrought a mighty change in us, or in our hearts, that we have no more disposition to do evil, but to do good continually.  Do good stuff people!

I love you guys, stay cool


Elder Peacock


Taco restaurant that we love.


An awesome looking building in Antigua, Guatemala

No comments:

Post a Comment