Sunday, August 20, 2017

Week #53....Miracles

What a week.

We lost a great missionary this week in sister Ortega, but we know where she is. And we know she is doing more important things to help the children of God on the other side of the veil. Sister Ortega will be missed.

This week was tough we gave blessings to the 14 missionaries in the zone to help out with this tragedy. But all are in good spirits. We have seen nothing but pure miracles since Saturday. PURLY MIRACLES. We had no baptisms as a zone for this week and we ended up baptizing 4. We had no possibilities for this week and now we could possibly baptize 12 this week. This week I have been thinking about trials and why we have them and I found an amazing scripture in D&C 122:7 it’s amazing give it a read. It talks about trials and helped me a lot this week. Personally with some family news took a punch to the gut. (Jake cousin came home early due to injured knee that did not allow him to walk) But I’m going to push though and give the Lord everything I have. I love you guys and I love the Lord

Keep Fighting 

Elder Peacock





No comments:

Post a Comment