Sunday, August 20, 2017

Week #54 .....Hitting your goals

Hey Family!

Yesterday I got a new companion his name is Elder Rosas he if from Mexico and is a really hard worker which I love and we are going to get along just fine!!!! This Sunday we are going to baptize Mizael Castillo a little boy who’s family was inactive but we are reactivating the family and baptizing the boy. I love helping people come unto Christ its a feeling that is unreal when somebody steps into the baptismal font to take steps towards eternal exaltation!!!!! I love my area haha I want to stay here forever I eat so good haha(you can probably tell because I’m getting chunky) but I don’t care I’m going to keep eating. Ummm I really don’t have a lot to talk about but I’m doing great!!!

Spiritual thought. IF WE DONT HIT OUR GOALS IT DOESNT MEAN THAT WE SUCK haha but really Jesus Christ wants all of the Children of God to be saved but unfortunately it doesn’t work like that. So if we don’t hit all of our goals it just means that we are human and need to keep striving even though its tough: cool beans

I love you guys


Elder Peacock

No comments:

Post a Comment