Thursday, November 23, 2017

Week #66 - Goodbye Antigua, Hello Escuintla

GOOD BYE ANTIGUA HELLO ESCUINTLA!!!

GUYS I HAVE A WHITE BOY COMPANION HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! i thought that this day would never come!! My companion is my good buddy Elder Davis from Virginia, we entered the mission together and now we are zone leaders in Escuintla. My area is called Golondrinas and its super hot. I am sweating so much, and its super humid so it makes it worse. My zone has 14 elders and no sister’s haha!! I really can’t tell you too much because I don’t know that much about it yet but there are two beach areas in my zone. Puerto San Jose and Puerta de Hierro!!! It will be fun to do divisions there to see the beach!! It has been so wierd speaking English a lot!! But it has been a blast!!!!!!! I am super excited to see what the Lord has in store for us this change!!!!!

Spiritual moment! This morning we were walking to the stake center to do zone training and the was a guy there waiting for us... we talked to him and said that 20 years ago the missionaries visited him and he hated it and wanted nothing to do with the church!! But he had felt something inside him saying you need to find those missionaries again. He found us and he is super sweet and will go to church on Sunday!!!!

Love you guys!!! 


Elder Peacock







No comments:

Post a Comment