Thursday, November 23, 2017

Week #67......Doing the same thing equals the same results

Hey what’s up guys!!!!! 

This week was super good we saw many miracles. My English has improved so much this change hahaha. My companion and I get along great! It’s really fun to get the chance to talk in English for a while. I hope that we stay as companions again!!! It has been ridiculously hot these last few days. And it doesn’t help that everybody gives us boiling hot soup to eat haha I don’t understand that. But they say if your insides are hot the outside of your body feels cooler. haha it makes no sense. This week we found a family of 6 and they went to church. It was so cool to help them get to church!!! I did a gnarly ankle sprain playing 1 on 1-basketball vs my comp. The first time I play basketball this year and I hurt myself. hahaha it swelled up pretty good but not as swollen now it just hurts haha.

Spiritual thought - if we always do the same things that we have always done, we will always get the same results that we have always gotten. I like this phrase. Its cool to think about! So if you are happy with the blessings that you have keep on doing what you are doing, if not change it up a little!!! Do the simple things read scriptures and pray!!!!


I love you guys!!!

Elder Peacock




No comments:

Post a Comment