Monday, January 1, 2018

Week #69.....Charity


Hey guys!!

This week was super hot, like super hot. I defiantly got fried and I have been sweating all week!!! And to make things better we don’t have water in the house. I have been showering with one bag of pure water everyday for the last week!!!! haha I sent you a pic of the water bags. Also the other picture I sent with me with a purple-bagged drink, its Gatorade. haha they put all drinks in plastic bags here. pues sí... this week was sick we had a baptism of a little boy named Anderson on Saturday got confirmed and bore his testimony on Sunday. haha so cool. Also there is a loved for fried chicken here in this ward. We eat so much chicken; the plate below is what we ate for Sunday lunch. The weirdest thing is they don’t clean out the chicken they just kill it pluck it and fry it. So all those part have like guts and stuff haha. Sometimes is we are super hungry we eat um, haha but I’m working and having a blast. I cant wait for Christmas!!!

Spiritual thought - without charity thou art nothing. Charity is so important. We need to LOVE everybody this Christmas season, especially Christ, remember him!!!!!


Love, 
Elder Peacock













No comments:

Post a Comment