Monday, January 1, 2018

Week #70.....Read The Book of Mormon daily!

WHAT IS UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!

This week was great; we did regular missionary stuff, and had fun. SO from my area I can see 4 volcanoes, AGUA FUEGO; ACATENANGO AND PACAYA. So fuego and pacaya are active, but fuego has been going off for 4 days straight so that’s lit. The first day was just smoke the next two a bunch of lava and now its back to smoking. Stupid volcano’s breaking the W:O:W ( sorry stupid missionary joke.) but its been nuts, Also it got “cold" like its not cold it just hit 65 degrees. And I kid you not that people are in coats and bennies and gloves trying not to die of hypothermia. Its so funny because Davis and I are sweating and everybody thinks we are nuts. but the coldness is a tender mercy. Oh and I found out why I’m not loosing weight like I normally do in the coast. The milk here is 3.5 percent fat. Whole milk hahaha and I eat like 2 bowls of cereal a day lol.

Spiritual thought. So on the 10th day of November our mission president challenged all of us to read the Book of Mormon before Christmas. I am in Helaman 7 so I’m getting there, but its been incredible how much I am learning this time. I have read the BOM a few times here on the mission, but for some reason this time has been special. I am learning, not just the stories but also the principles, and I love it. I have come to know why everybody always says to read it EVERDAY. It will give us courage and knowledge to come out of everyday a victor over Satan.

I LOVE THE BOOK OF MORMON!!

I love you guys too! 

VA PUES

Elder Peacock




No comments:

Post a Comment