Saturday, July 14, 2018

Week #100 ....Elder Jake Scot Peacock Unforgettable Missionary Moment #1

The Good Fight - 

Elder Peacock last Unforgettable Missionary Moment!

Well, the time has come; my full time missionary service is coming to an end!
These last two years have been the best days of my life. 
I’ve been tested and tried, pushed and encouraged, but through the thick and thin I have bettered myself. Better said, the atonement of Christ has made me whole, pure, and HAPPY!
I really have no words to describe how happy I am. I have taught people the things I know and the have came to know them as well. 

I love Guatemala and the people, my heart is and will always be with the CHAPINES.

I am excited to see all of my family and friends, but sad that I will not see my Guatemalan family and friends for a while.

GOD LIVES, JESUS CHRIST IS HIS SON. AND THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS IS THE ONLY TRUE AND LIVING CHURCH!

Signing out with love, 

Elder Jake Scot Peacock




No comments:

Post a Comment