Saturday, July 14, 2018

Week #98....EJSP Unforgettable Missionary Moment #3

EJSP Top 10 Unforgettable Missionary Moments Number 3

BUGS. ANIMALS AND GROSS STUFF

I have seen more crawling things in two years on the mission than I saw in 18 years at home. To list a few, coach roaches, spiders, metallic beetles, scorpions, possums, mice, rats, iguanas, lizards, giant flies, double headed mosquitos, and a bunch of other nasty dead stuff too like cats dogs horses cows birds. 
I am glad that I wont have to deal with scorpions under my pillow anymore LOL. Or eat fried possum, or iguana soup or eggs. All that stuff is stuff I’m not going to forget. I will miss that beautiful nature here; it is so green and lush. I have also loved bring around the ocean and volcano’s

Also the pictures are of some wonder food and my comp and I with matching ties.

Love you,

Elder Peacock




No comments:

Post a Comment