Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Week #97 ........EJSP Unforgettable Missionary Moment #4


World cup makes mission life hard.... but wow people here like them some soccer. 

 

Since Father’s day was on Sunday, it got me thinking of father figures. Obviously my dad, but grandpa’s uncles and friends too have been great role models for me…but the most important has and will forever be God the ETERNAL FATHER! 

 

That brings me to my #4 EJSP Unforgettable Missionary Moment

 

I have felt closer to my Heavenly Father here on the mission than I ever have before. And I long to be ever closer to him. He has guided me and directed me and I am so grateful for his love.

 

This really should have been number one but it can be number four too!!

 

I love you all,

Elder Peacock

 

PS I think that France is going to take the cup!

No comments:

Post a Comment