Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Week #95 ......EJSP Unforgettable Missionary Moment #6


I am all good people thanks for all the emails regarding my safety, but I am all good. 

It was a sad week here in Guatemala, the biggest and strongest eruption in a long time. Death count is 100 and counting a bunch of people are missing and a lot of people lost all of there possessions. 

I am grateful to have the knowledge of the plan of salvation. Everything that doesn’t seem fair or just in this life will be made right through the atonement of the Lord Jesus Christ. 

This EJSP is defiantly natural disasters and storms. I lived in Antigua, the most famous place in Guatemala because of the beautiful views of the volcanoes. I was just recently in Escuintla where the most damage happened, and where 50ish missionaries are currently evacuated. I have seen that volcano go off probably 100 times I kid you not, but these are signs of the times folks. I didn’t get pictures of the volcanoes eruption, one because I was in church and didn’t have my camera, and two I couldn’t see the volcano just the ash and sand that fell here. As for the weather, yesterday I got soaked. My shoes are still wet and it continues to rain here in VN. I love Guatemala, but the weather is unpredictable, and we have seen that over the course of the last few days!!!

I Love You All! 

Elder Peacock






No comments:

Post a Comment