Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Week # 96....EJSP Unforgettable Missionary Moment #5

Hey everyone!!!! This week was great we had the baptism of Julio de Leon and it was sweet! It also rained super hard this week!!
EJSP Unforgettable Missionary Moment #5

Companions.
On my mission i have had a few companions en the MTC I had Ostrander (Tennessee) and Horning (Utah,) then in the field Huaman (Peru) Ballesteros (Honduras) Sorto (El Salvador) Lares (Peru) Vivas (Honduras) Martinez (Honduras) Santos (Mexico) Rosas (Mexico) Conde (Peru) Davis (Virginia) Jacob (Utah) Miles (Utah). 

All of my companions have been super different, from different parts of the world, and I have learned from each of them!! I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to be with them and working for the salvation of the Lords sheep! 

Love Elder Peacock





No comments:

Post a Comment