Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Week #22.........Dosmil 17

Sup Dudes and Dudettes

This week was real cool we entered into my first full year in the mission, which is sweet.

I’ll be honest I never know what to right in these things so sorry they suck but I’ll keep giving it a go

We confirmed the two people that we baptized on Christmas on January 1st, which is always a cool thing, I said the opening prayer in the church also on the 1st we went to the familia Pablo (This is one of Jakes favorite families in El Tejar) and played games which was sick. The elders of Sumpango lost to my companion and I, so one elder drank 3 liters of water without stopping and we painted the other with makeup.

We are working soooo hard here and continuing to see miracles. Even though miracles don’t always lead to baptisms its incredible to see the eyes of people open up when they accept the message that we share. I am learning a lot and hoping see my Spanish improve to the point were I don’t have to ask questions to understand. I can understand almost everything but most people use a bunch of slang so sometimes I get lost. 

Spiritual thought -
James 1:22 "be ye doers" this scripture are incredible. We need not be only Sunday Mormons and listen to the talks and estar allî (be there) but rather be doers throughout the week and help one another. I am confidant there are not a limited number of spots in heaven so help one other we are on the same team against the adversary. So be ye doers

Love you all! 


Elder Peacock







No comments:

Post a Comment