Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Week 25 .....Santa Barbara Suchitepeques AKA the hottest place on mother earth

Sup people

I am in Santa Barbara in the coast of Guatemala. First impression… I am going to die because it’s so dang hot. But its so pretty here likes WOW. My companion is Elder Lares from Peru. I love this kid.. LOL he is so funny and we are working hard to get people to the branch here. The branch is made of 40ish people and the president is a recent convert and the counselors are less active lol. Funny thing, I gave a talk in church because the people who were going to talk did not show up. We are finding people left and right to teach. This area is small but we are being creative to find people. Our best investigators are Henry and Abneer they own a hamburger cart and love talking bible, but they also love the Book Of Mormon, so that’s good. I am doing so great. I am sweating so much but I’m happy so all is well. The house was soooooooo gross when I came so we cleaned all p-day and its better now. I sprayed the whole thing with cockroach spray and we also have mice and lizard problems so let me know if you know a good pesticide for lizard’s lol just kidding. I am doing well.

Spiritual thought - We need to read the scriptures to fully gain a testimony. How can we have a testimony if we don’t listen to what God has told us through his servants the prophets?

Love you all, peace out

Elder Peacock


PS GO PATS BABY







No comments:

Post a Comment