Friday, April 14, 2017

Week #36 ....Happy Easter

Hey Guys,

This week was good I didn’t have changes so I’m starting my 3rd change in Santa Barbara, an area with four streets and four avenues little to say its sooooooo dang small and we have to get very creative contacting because it is always the same people. I’m still training my companion Elder Vivas, he is learning. I am super excited about being a missionary and he’s just not… haha so we have a big personality difference and that makes unity hard, but we are doing it and working hard regardless. This week started semana santa (holy week) for the Catholics.  Pretty much this week everything shuts down, there is no busses or anything and everybody goes nuts with reenactments of Christ’s death and people impersonate Judas, who betrayed Christ and its all super weird hahaha but good ole Guatemala keeping me on my toes. haha I sent you a picture of my fist day look how fat I was.. lol.


Spiritual Though-this week is a super cool week because it is Easter. Just remember that more than the death of Christ we as Latter Days Saints recognize that he rose from the tomb and that he lives and continues to lead his church and bless his disciples.

I love you guys, have a great Easter weekend. Be safe have fun!! 


Love Elder Peacock
Tag Picture

Elder Peacock and Elder Vivas and their district





Jake in the Salt Lake airport on the way to his mission....He has lost himself in his work...LOL he is now a light weight...

No comments:

Post a Comment