Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Week #40.....God puts "you" in the perfect situation for "you" in that moment!

WHAT WHAT WHAT IS UP (Paul Blart reference). 

This week was super rainy like… I could have hopped into a pool and dried off. Dudes Guatemala is legit the craziest most coolest place. But anyway this week we found a HUGE MIRALCE!!!!! A kid named Marco who is 16 recently moved to Santa Barbara and he had been going to church for like 3 months in a different mission here in Guatemala and he was going to get baptized, but then he moved here!!! This kid is sweet and he is the reason that my companion and I are still together. So I told you guys that my companion mom passed away a little after dad. Anyway this kid just lost both of his parents in a car crash 6 months ago and went looking for answers, when he found the church. So he is a legit miracle. But we are hoping and praying his brother gives him permission to be baptized. But that was sweet and that doubles as my spiritual thought because I was like why on earth are we supposed to learn or do together, but now I know and am humbled. I thought I was just the best and that my companion sucked but I am realizing that God doesn’t necessarily care if we are comfortable all he does is put you in the perfect situation for you in that moment…. I learned a lesson there. Seriously I am doing super good. I Love the mission and everything it stands for. It really encouraging to step out of the Utah comfort bubble and live in different parts off the world to learn and teach the things that bring us happiness.

I love you guys have a great week!!!!


Love Elder peacock


Elder Peacock in front of Chipo River

Where is Elder Peacock....?

Santa Barbara Guatemala

No comments:

Post a Comment