Thursday, May 25, 2017

Week #42 .......I Love this Gospel, it changes peoples lives.

What what what is up my friends and family?

This week was sick and went back way fast!! I am so happy that we have changes tomorrow I am staying in Santa Barbara and will be receiving Elder Martinez, he is brand new from the CCM. This is my second Elder to train so far in my mission. I’m pumped to start training a new companion I love training it makes me feel like I make a difference in the lives of people and of the missionaries. Well we have a few investigators that are progressing and they are awesome. One of them is awesome and has a great desire to change!!  Satan is attacking him, on all fronts but we are working hard to support him on his journey to baptism. He wants to be a member of a church that is true he told us and he wants God to know how much he loves him!! It is super awesome teaching him and learning from him. This p-day we had a water fight it was sick because it is too hot to do anything else. Also changes were supposed to be today and we write tomorrow but the whole country is on strike against the president Jimmy Morales so the is no busses to get to the capitol. So tomorrow I will get my new companion. 

Spiritual thought!!!

I heard a great talk by Brad Wilcox a BYU professor about grace. It is amazing. It compares grace to piano practice. Our mom pays ALL OF THE PRICE AND DOES NOT EXPECT ANYTHING IN RETURN BUT PRACTICE OR CHANGE!!!! It’s the same with our Lord and savior he has ALREADY PAYED THE PRICE. There is no more price to be paid, we cannot re-pay him, the only thing that he asks is that we use his atonement and change. I love this gospel it changes peoples lives that we teach and it continues to change mine. I love you family and friends.

Big peace out till Tuesday!!!!


Elder Peacock

No comments:

Post a Comment