Friday, June 2, 2017

Week #43...Faith or Fear....I choose Faith

Hey Family and Friends,

This week was sick haha I have a new companion his name is Elder Martinez. The first one to guess where he is from wins. Good Luck. haha He is 21 years old and is straight from the CCM so I’m training for the third change. He is super awesome we get along great. Well this week we had changes so I said goodbye to my old companion and hi to another. I love the opportunity that I have to work with so many different elders from all around the world. Its awesome to see how the gospel is universal not just a USA fad. I learned a lot this week. We are teaching a homebody named Miguel Angel who has been to church twice now and we are working with him to get him baptized I hope and pray that he can be stronger than Satan’s temptations. We are working so hard to save a branch that is falling face first. It is so sad to see faithful members go astray from Christ’s teachings. I hope to help people convert to the Gospel and to help people stay firm in it. Wow it’s already Memorial Day so that’s so sick. We are getting POUNED with rain and it’s so hot but we work because we love the Savior and his children. Oh yeah Elder Marler is in my zone so we have an absolute blast on p-days hahahaha 


Spiritual thought - one man cannot serve two masters. I was thinking about that and it’s the same with faith and fear. You can be faithful or fearful you cannot have them both. The choice is ours, Faith or Fear. CHOOSE FAITH IT’S COOLER!!!

I love you guys with all my heart!!!!

Peace till maybe Thursday.......

Elder Peacock

Elder Marler and Elder Peacock CCM friends


Jake's District

Elder Martinez




No comments:

Post a Comment