Sunday, June 25, 2017

Week #46............Antigua

Hey Family and Friends,

I hope all is well back home, I sure am doing great here. I am having a blast being zone leader in Antigua. Our job is awesome we go around helping all the missionaries in the zone seal the deal with people who are on the edge on weather to get baptized or not. My companion and I get along great and we have a blast working in the work of the Lord. This week was extremely cold and foggy. Like worse than the inversion in Utah during the winter fog. One day we were going to an appointment and I could not see my hand that I put in front of my face. hahaha We ran into everybody walking down the street. Also things do not dry here because its super humid with the cold so like my chacos that I use to shower are still soaking wet the next day when I put them on to shower lol. My companion is super funny he has this phrase that he said when something doesn’t work like its supposed to. He says this trash doesn’t work. haha its not as funny in English but its hilarious with his Mexican accent in Spanish. And the members here give us so much food. I haven’t bought food in a week because the members give us so much stuff. I think I am getting fat again. haha anyway this week has been so awesome. My zone is super cool and we get along great. Picture of my zone below and we also bought Guatemala soccer jerseys in Antigua yesterday haha super sick. 

Spiritual thought. Helaman 15:7 has the gospel of Christ truly changed our hearts???????

I LOVE YOU GUYS 

Elder Peacock


My Zone in Antigua

Elder Peacock and his companion in Antigua

A picture taken off the roof of where Jake lives of a volcano

No comments:

Post a Comment