Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Week #45.........Christ loves his missionaries

What’s up my family and friends,

I was transferred yesterday to MILPAS ALTAS Antigua. It is awesome here; its so freezing and last night there was a 6.4 earthquake that shook us at like 1 in the morning…. hahaha so cool. My companion and I are the zone leaders here and we have 12 missionaries in the zone. I love the mission it’s just so sick. So Antigua is the coolest place in the mission and I’m pumped to be here. I live like 10 minutes from Antigua but Antigua is all old buildings and the church is even old themed it is so cool.  See picture. My companion is Elder Santos from Mexico. he is so sick he is my favorite companion until now I think. I only have one day here, but this area is way cooler than the other areas I have had. The members love us and help us in everything. My companion dislocated his thumb haha he fell out of a tuk tuk lolol he is all-good. I really don’t have that much to say because it’s only been one day here. haha 

Spiritual thought - Christ loves his missionaries fulltime or at home member missionaries. We need to give him the best we have. I encourage all of you to give the missionaries a reference, missionary work is impossible without members!!!!!

I LOVE U PEOPLE AND ANTIGUA!!!!!!


Love Elder Peacock
Elder Peacock and a fun Family from Santa Barbara

Antigua Church

Elder Peacock and Elder Santos

Elder Peacock and Elder Santos

Jakes CCM friends 

No comments:

Post a Comment