Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Week#44.......... Last days in Santa Barbara

Hey family and friends,

This week was awesome. Yesterday we had the opportunity to go and listen to Elder Renlund. It was so cool because it was us and a bunch of other Guatemala missions, we saw a bunch of people from home. The pic with the two sisters and me is the draper/sandy; corner canyon/Alta pic its super sweet to see a bunch of cool kids that I know.

The talk was incredible; Elder Renlund taught us that success is a decision. If we want to be successful we will be. Life is about a great positive attitude and deciding to be happy and successful. It was awesome because it’s true. To be happy you need to decide to be happy and just do it. The same with the mission if we want to be successful just have a positive attitude and do your best. That is something that was so hard for me at the beginning of the mission, I was doing my best but people weren’t accepting the message, but really I was having success. If we give it our all it is not our fault if we do not baptize its the people fault ….so that was sick. Anyway I’m hot and sweaty here, in probably my last week in Santa Barbara. I’m jealous that you guys are in Powell but I’m in the right place doing the right things!!!


I LOVE U DUDES


Love Elder Peacock
Elder Peacock in Santa Barbara

Elders and Sister from Sandy and Draper.

Jake and his forever BFF from the CCM

Jake and his Zone Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment