Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Week #47........Saying Goodbye to the Markhams

Sup Squad!!

SADI HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU WIERDO!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!! 

This week was soooo sad. We said Goodbye to our mission President, Pres. Markham!!! I love him and his wife. They were perfect for this mission and I know that President and Sister Cluff will do a fantastic job also!!!! 

But other than that this week was awesome!! I am learning to be a better missionary and person and learning to have full trust in the Lord Which is super important! 

It official I will be the first missionary to get fat in Guatemala. I am breaking records people I am a fat legend here!! hahahahahaha

This week really was sick, I am getting to know the members and working hard to help people come unto Christ.  Antigua is sick, there are a bunch of white tourists who have no clue what people say to them and I am used as a translator when we are in Antigua. In my area it’s not touristy. It’s super pretty here. It’s like 10 minutes from Antigua so nobody goes there. Funny story I ran into a bunch of members of the FLDS church hahaha who know what they were doing in Guatemala???  and some members from Canada bought us a pizza. Not bad aye??


Spiritual thought - When I came to Guatemala I asked president Markham what I though was a temporal break the ice sort of question but he turned it a different way that I will never forget!! I asked him “how big the mission was.” He said “Elder Peacock the distance of the mission is about 18 inches…. the distance from your brain to your heart. He then went on to tell me that “when the things I knew in my head came to be things I believed and loved in my heart, I would know how big the mission is!!”



I LOVE THE MARKHAMS
and You Guys

Elder Peacock

My Zone

Happy 12th Birthday Sadi

Service Project-Paint the school

Giant white kid in the middle of the school


President Markham, Elder Peacock, and Sister Markham

Elder Peacock with the mission President and his wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment