Thursday, May 18, 2017

Week #41.....Doubt your doubts, before you doubt your faith

WHAT WHAT WHAT IS UP!!!

This week was super awesome, I turned 19 so that’s cool. I had a great birthday that started off super funny. I woke up soaking wet in the middle of the night because the roof had a leak in it hahahah. Then I opened up my package with 56 super sick ties (thanks to everyone who sent me a tie and a note I loved reading those!!) I had members buy me a cake and it was super awesome and other members tried to cook brownies in a crockpot!!! So funny but so gross. The next day I called my family and it was super AWESOME. I talked to all my cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents. This call was way more interesting than my first one!! Other than that we worked super hard this week and saw miracles I an grateful for that!!!!. We will be having changes on Tuesday and I will get a new companion here in the area I think and then we will write on Wednesday!!!!

Theses are some sick pictures that I took and the Ohio state visor has a story!!! haha these members own a little clothing store, and they told me I could pick one item for my birthday and like nothing in Guatemala fits me right… so I picked up a Jim Tressell Ohio state visor to eat my cake with haha. We went to this waterfall on p-day and took pictures and then I treated myself to a shoeshine this morning. Now my shoes are sparkly hahaha and also I’m so excited for a new companion it will be awesome. It was weird this week my companion was kind of normal, so that was awesome!!!! haha I have so many stories to tell but not enough time!!!! I love you guys!!!!

Spiritual thought!! Sometimes we wait for answers to questions to be a grand display of the power of God but many times the answer is already inside of us!!!! We just need to doubt our doubts before we doubt our faith!!!!!


I LOVE U DUDES, PEACE TILL WEDSNESDAY!!!


Elder Peacock

Its my 19th Birthday

Elder Peacock


We are all "Tied" to the gospel. Jake received 56 ties from our family and ward.

Jake loves him some Birthday pizza

Elder Peacock treated himself to a shoeshine- sparkly shoes

Elder Peacock has a family in is ward that make him a cake!

Elder Peacock and his awesome Ohio Visor



No comments:

Post a Comment