Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Week #49....................Trust the Lord

 Dear family and friends,

This week was incredible as usual. We have seen miracles and I am having a blast. So yesterday we went to a place called Solola to play some soccer. I still hate soccer, but I’ve found that my position is defiantly goalie because I’m the biggest one out there. HAHA but yesterday I was playing some lock down defense and dove to stop a ball but smacked my knee on the goal post real good and now its the size of a softball and black haha good stuff. Also yesterday we felt another earthquake and at the same moment the volcano went off. Guatemala is so cool. We are working hard and seeing miracles. Not much to tell this week but I’m doing great!!!

Spiritual thought -1Nephi 17:51. If the Lord has so much power, why cant he teach you how to ¨build a boat.” If we trust that the Lord loves us and is all-powerful he can teach us everything we could ever want to know!!!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!


ELDER PEACOCK

Elder Peacock 

Elder Peacock's Zone

A volcano that Jake can see from his room that erupts often

No comments:

Post a Comment