Saturday, February 10, 2018

Week # 76 ....Wedding and Baptism

Hey family and friends. 

WE HAD THE LITEST BAPTISM EVER.
It was honestly super sweet. Aura and yonathan are champs. This week we worked and worked and worked. It was awesome. We got the family married; no we didn’t get to go to the jail. But it got done. Elder Davis and I got some gnarly haircuts. …by gnarly I mean hideous. Like this guy sucked so bad a cutting hair hahaha. But apparently it wasn’t too bad because as we walked by a table of like 15 girls, we hear one say. “I thinks its time for me to learn a little more about God.” haha people here love Americans a bunch. haha  but this week was great. There was a tarantula in the house that my companion bravely killed. I saw that thing and was out of there. No way was I getting close to that thing. haha 

Everything is great! I love you all!


Elder Peacock





No comments:

Post a Comment