Saturday, February 10, 2018

Week #78 ...No room for fear!

Hey Guys!

This week was great. It’s my second week with my new companion, Elder Jacob. He is a great companion. He goes home a change before me so that leaves him with like 4ish months left. Wow. This week was awesome we worked super hard. We got to the house every night and just absolutely crashed so pooped. Anyway it’s been like 100 degrees’ all week so we are pretty dehydrated. No matter how much water I drink I just cannot catch up haha. But this week was sweet. Saw a bunch of miracles. In the middle of a lesson yesterday, a lady passed out, She had been recently operated on, and we gave her a blessing. During the blessing she recuperated consciousness. It was awesome. Anyways not too much to tell this week Love you guys!

Spiritual thought. There is no room for fear and Hope. You can have one or the other, you choose!

Elder Peacock





No comments:

Post a Comment