Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Week #79 .....The Lord lives and loves us

Hey guys! This week was great!!! 

We are currently working super hard to help our investigators get baptized on Sunday. If all works out we should see 6 people walk into the waters of baptism this week. This mission is passing by very fast for my companion and I. The days fly by and we have such full schedules that there isn’t enough time to do everything. I love it like that. It’s just a reminder that the Lord Lives and works by us side by side and prepare people. It just fascinating to me that these areas have been open for 10 years and everyday the missionaries have walked the same streets and knocked the same doors, yet there are always new people to teach and to talk to.

Spiritual Thought -This week I learned a personal lesson about how imperfect I am and we are as people and missionaries. I know that perfection is the goal. And even though we fall WELL SHORT. The Lord has mercy upon us if we have sincere desires to be better. I know that the Lord lives and loves us.

I love the mission and I am having too much fun doing the Lords work!! 

Love you all 
Elder Peacock


Here are some pictures of the hammock we put up.






No comments:

Post a Comment