Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Week #80 ....White out!!

Hey!

This week we had a WHITE OUT here in the ward. It was so sick we were able to baptize 6 people on Sunday. It felt so good! Other than that brief time baptizing in freezing cold water, it was pretty hot. Also we went to the temple on p-day so that was so sweet. WE bowled a little too. (I got a turkey) but then I left the next two frames open destroying my score. But it was a great week and we had a bunch of fun!!!! I love missionary work!!!

Spiritual thought - Lately we have been getting a lot of contention from evangelical pastors. I don’t like contending, it is of the devil. But I always stand up and defend my beliefs; there is a difference between the two. The pastors always tell us that we believe in Joseph Smith and that he is our God and that in our church we only pray to him and worship him. (Which is funny because they have never gone to church or listened to missionaries how do they know what we believe. anyway I love reading them 2 Nephi 25:26

And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins.

Love You!

Elder Peacock







No comments:

Post a Comment