Sunday, March 18, 2018

Week #83.....Forgive and Forget

Hey y’all peeps,

This week was great. We baptized Edgar and ate at chilies. (What more could a missionary ask for). Edger is super cool and has a bunch of faith. He seriously is lit! He will be a great member!!. Changes were yesterday. I am staying yet another change in Las Golondrinas, Escuintla. I like it here so I don’t complain. BTW the burger I ate at chilies was a mango bacon burger. hashtag it was good. Like super good. Mangos are good, but sometimes the stringy stuff gets stuck in between your teeth and you be picking it out all day, and your hands get sticky and its just a big mess but again hashtag it was good. I can’t find the hashtag key LOL. And haha I do not know what I am talking about..

But good week!

Spiritual thought. Christ willingly forgives. But do we forgive ourselves. That’s an important thing to do. Forgive and Forget.

I love you guys.


Elder Peacock





No comments:

Post a Comment