Saturday, February 10, 2018

Week # 77 ....Fellowshipping night

HEY PEOPLE!!!!!

I HAVE A NEW COMPANION!!!!!!!! ELDER JACOB FROM LEHI UTAH. 

We had changes yesterday and I received Elder Jacob. He is 20 years old from Lehi Utah and is 1 change older than me in the mission. I am training him to be a zone leader. He is so awesome. We get along pretty good so far. He is a cool kid and we will have a fun change. So this week was awesome. Aura and yonathan, our converts of 1 week. Invited the whole ward over to their house to have a noche de hermanamiento. (Fellowshipping night) I was super nervous because 1. Nobody knew where aura lived.2. She wanted us to plan it, so if nobody shows up its our fault. and 3. Nobody knew Elder Jacob because he is new. It went excellently. a bunch of people turned out. And we had a great night. also we are working with a bunch of people right now so hopefully that can progress and start seeing the blessings that will inevitably follow. Elder Davis and I had a good run but I’m excited for the new chapter here in Golondrinas.

Spiritual thought. Mosiah 2:41 its a lit scripture that talks about the bendito y feliz estado of those who keep the commandments its lit.

LOVE You ALL!

ELDER PEACOCK




No comments:

Post a Comment