Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Week #92.....EJSP Unforgettable Missionary moments - #9


Hey Friends,

Shout out to the Aaronic priesthood turning the big 189 years of being restored to the earth!! I am grateful for you big guy!! Hope you have a good day; you deserve it!!

The #9 EJSP Unforgettable Missionary Moments has to deal with said Birthday boy!!!

One sundae was very special. It was very simple and to some might seem like nothing out of the ordinary, but to me it was very special – 
  
To start, we had a confirmation of an investigator who was baptized the previous Sunday. One of my recent convers who was ordained to the Aaronic priesthood and the office of a priest blessed the sacrament. Another convert passed the sacrament to his grandmother and siblings who later that day entered into the waters of baptism and finally another convert received the Aaronic priesthood. This day was so special, for them, for me, and for our Heavenly Father. I felt so much joy for them in this moment. I cannot imagine how much JOY our Father in Heaven felt. 
WHAT A DAY!! 

Elder Peacock

Hey also thanks for all of the birthday wishes you all are cool!!











No comments:

Post a Comment