Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Week #91....EJSP top 10 Unforgettable Missionary Moments - #10

EJSP(Elder Jake Scot Peacock) Top 10 Unforgettable Missionary Moments 

Number 10, Earthquakes and DOUBLE DRAGONS

I was sick to my stomach one night at about 9:13pm. When we approached the house my companion realized that he had forgotten the keys. So we proceeded to go though the window. (About a 10 inch wide opening and I (not the smallest dude ever) get lifted up by non athletic 300+ pound Mexican companion. Anyways after a few moments of pain, not sure weather due to the stomachache or the broken glass my stomach rubbed on to get thought the window. I got though and opened the door and then proceeded to throw up and have a great case of champion diarrhea. You heard it folks A DOUBLE DRAGON. To make this historical night even better he earthquake hits right at the same time; Almost divinely. Let me tell you that bathroom got dirty folks. Boy oh boy I am pumped that my dedication to chores back at home had me prepared to execute the cleaning of this top 10!!!!


PS We baptized Nelly Barrientos.

Love you all!!!!
Elder Peacock


No comments:

Post a Comment