Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Week #3.........Placed my first Book of Mormon!

This week was absolutely wild. 

Okay so most of the days we did the same old boring things. Pretty much just repeat what the teacher says in Spanish for like 10 hours. But on Thursday we ate lunch then I started not to feel good. So I threw up and I started to feel better and I just thought it was a one time thing, then my comp was heaving then me and him were in sync for the rest of the night. We threw up 5 times a piece. It was a good bonding moment I guess. haha I seriously have never been so sick in my life it was awful, haha but I’m better now. They think it was food poisoning because a lot of people were throwing up. Today was sweet we went to the temple like we do every P-day and then we went to the plaza….which is sooo cool and its in my mission we got to place BOMs and it was super cool. We placed 2 BOMs in 20 min. This dude was trying to argue with us in Spanish about the north star or something weird hahaha little does he know we didn’t understand a thing he said so jokes on him lol. This one dude straight up came up to us and said he wanted to be as happy as we were so we gave him a BOM and bore our testimonies and it was cool. We got his info and we give it to the missionaries in that area. After that we went to this sweet market and I purchase a cool tie. Mom you and the girls would love it. Its like the markets in the Bahamas and in Mexico, like shops with a bunch of the same stuff that I think is kind of weird but you guys like it. They have these way cool bags that I almost got but I didn’t. After that was the best part of my week we went to....... WENDY’S never been so happy to eat a Baconator in my life. It was so good. They had ESPN on and it was the little league world series. The little bottom thing where it tells you scores and gives you updates and stuff was in Spanish but i didn’t see any BYU stuff so that made me sad. I saw a commercial for football and I’m not gonna lie one single tear rolled out of my face. haha  Other than that it was a good week I still don’t know Spanish as good as I should but I am definitely getting better.

Have a good week and good luck in school girls!!!!

Love you guys!


Elder Peacock

No comments:

Post a Comment