Thursday, March 2, 2017

Week #30 ........Do all you can to keep your standards of Truth and Righteousness

Hey guys!!

This week was super cool. I’m doing great and working hard I received a new companion his name is Elder Vivas. He is from Honduras and is 21. He is brand new from the MTC so its kind of fun being his trainer. Also I’m now in charge of 4 sisters and 7 other elder here in the district. A bunch of new stuff but all is super cool and I like learning how to help these missionaries. So other than these new things I’m doing I don’t have much news. Like its really hot and sweaty here and it rains a lot haha. The other day while my old companion was saying goodbye to people it rained so hard that the water was at our knees walking through the streets. Oh, good old Guatemala haha. I am working really hard how to improve to be a better servant of the Lord for his people in the area and his missionaries that he has trusted me with. I hope to show him that I am able to do these things, which I have been assigned. 

Spiritual Thought - Daniel 3. Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, the three dudes who would rather have died than fallen to temptation, or pray to false idols. We need to be like them. Not die but like we need to be willing to do all we can to keep our standards of truth and righteousness.  I’m doing soooo good and having soooo fun.

Love you all, have a great week and keep improving!


Elder Peacock

Elder Peacock and his District

Elder Vivas and Elder Peacock





No comments:

Post a Comment