Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Week #33 .....Follow the first impression of the spirit

Hey Friends,

This week was sick lol.
We had a meeting for all the new kids in the mission this week so my companion and I had to go. So the night before all of the new missionaries came to our house to have a SLEEPOVER: I know its sounds like I am 6 years old but lol so fun this night. We were talking in the bed with the lights off until 1 in the morning and we got up at 2 to got to the capital. On the way back we were sitting in a bus, usually people beg for money in the buses but this time 3 dudes got up and rapped and it was super sick. They rapped about how white Mormons walk faster than Usain Bolt runs lololol. On the same bus a missionary got punch (the missionary with me in the McDonalds picture) in the face the bus driver pulled over and head butted this drunken dude who punched the missionary and broke his nose, he actually broke the drunk dudes nose (not the missionary haha he is fine.) I had divisions with a kid who entered with me in the mission his name is Elder Cruz he is from Coban Guatemala, but were are super good friends and it was a fun day with him. Next Sunday we will baptize Domingo haha he is 81 and super sweet. I am going on divisions with my zone leader today and he looks just like my cousin spencer more photos to come.

I love the mission.

Spiritual Thought - 2 kings 5 - The story of naaman. We need to follow the first impression of the spirit.........

Nobody sent me a bracket pura lata guys

Love,

Elder Peacock
Jake and his Companion


Elder Peacock and Elder Cruz



No comments:

Post a Comment