Sunday, March 12, 2017

Week #31..............It's Simple


S’up

This week was really cool, really hard but sweet. So my companion knows close to nothing about how to be a mission so it’s a blast teaching him. Our lessons are so dang funny because he gets really nervous and says weird stuff. We are waking up extra early to help him practice his teaching skills and I’m loving every second. I find my patience being tested but its growing more than anything. So my I’m the youngest in my district, I’m 18 and all the rest are older. My companion is 21 so it’s fun talking to them to find different perspectives on how to do things. I really love the mission. haha Other than work and practice and work some more, we really had a regular week. My companion is super shy and nervous, but I know why I’m his companion....His mom passed away one month after dad so I know I’m here to help keep his spirit up and not get sad.

Spiritual Thought-Christ wants you to succeed. Do you want to succeed? Simple….but think about it.

Love you peeps, peace out from the hot fiery furnace of Guatemala

Elder Peacock

No comments:

Post a Comment