Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Week #34.........Everything is WET!!

What’s up guys!!!

This week was sick we worked so hard and saw miracles. Lets just start off with the rain. I hate rain. It rains a lot. I am always wet and so it my stuff. HAHA but its all good because I feel like the Lord blesses us more when it rains so rain on baby!!!!! We had divisions with my zone leader who reminds me of my cousin Spencer. Everything he does is Spencer like haha and it makes me laugh. Divisions are always fun when the other guy speaks English. Things are simply funnier in English, but listen people we BAPTIZED this week. I was feeling kind of awful because we hadn’t baptized anyone this month but we finally got Domingo in the water, oh and it was so cool. All of his catholic family came to church to support him it was so sick. My whole district baptized this week and it was a miracle I’ve never been in a district where everyone baptized in one week but we did it!!!!!!! My companion is super weird I know he does weird stuff. He puts weird baby powder on his feet everyday and for exercises he only does squats. (I guess he wants a bigger butt) LOL. I have tried and tried and tried to get this kid to laugh, he will not laugh and trust me I have used all my best material but nothing. He thinks he should be in charge because he is 21 but haha its all good. We get along just fine and are working hard…. every missionary has weird stuff they do.  

Spiritual Thought - Hebrew 11:25 definition of Faith that maybe you haven’t heard before - Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;

I Love You guys!!


Elder Peacock

Elder Vivas, Domingo, Elder Peacock



Elder Fisher, Elder Peacock, and Elder Asay

No comments:

Post a Comment